We at Red Bluff Union High School value our students' safety and take it very seriously. Please read the following description prior to filling out a report:
Harassment, intimidation or bullying means any intentional act, by electronic, written, verbal, or physical means – including but not limited to one shown to be motivated by race, color, religion, ancestry, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, mental or physical disability, or other distinguishing characteristics – that:
- Physically harms a student or damages the student's property; or
- Has the effect of substantially interfering with a student's education; or
- Is so severe, persistent, or pervasive that it creates an intimidating or threatening educational environment; or
- Has the effect of substantially disrupting the orderly operation of the school.
Harassment/Bullying can include (but is not limited to):
- Verbal – name calling, slurs, harassment, teasing, derogatory remarks, rumors, etc.;
- Non-verbal – threatening tones, gestures, inappropriate touching, or actions that intentionally humiliate or threaten a student's sense of safety;
- Violating personal space – (ex. bouncing a ball on the back of your bus seat to bug you constantly);
- Physical – hitting, kicking, etc.;
- Exclusion – leaving people out on purpose, cliques, exclusive clubs, telling friends not to be friends with you;
- Threats –communicating to cause fear or anxiety in another person(s), trying to control another with a threat of harm;
- Gender/sexual based or individuality – harassment about gender/sexual orientation or physical appearance;
- Cyber – using technology to bully: social network sites, web pages, text messages, instant messaging, hate blogs, pictures, prank phone calls, etc.;
- Indifferent – being a bystander and not reporting, or laughing and going along with it.
Please press Continue to file an anonymous report or Cancel if your report does not fit within the description provided.