Fill out the Community Scholarship by March 2nd. Be sure to include proof that you submitted a FAFSA or CA Dream Act.
Tips for your scholarship search:
- Go for the local scholarships first (all are listed in the senior scholarship handbook)
- Community Scholarship—fill it out and turn it in by March 2nd (it will be available in January!)
- Search for scholarships at the specific campuses where you are applying—check the college webpages
- Search on large scholarship banks (several are listed in the Other Scholarships link)
Seniors-use the senior scholarship handbook to learn about local and national scholarships. During the school year, I will add additional scholarships or notices that are not included in scholarship handbook.
Click here to fill out the Community Scholarship Application.
Here are the steps to complete the Community Scholarship form. These instructions work with any PC computer on campus (does not apply to Chromebooks).
- Log in to the computer with your network account (ex. s8lfletche) (DON'T login as rbhsuser)
- Open the Scholarship Form in the Chrome browser
- Download the form by clicking the down arrow in the upper right corner of the screen:
- Give the file a name and Save it to the desktop or in your network user folder ("F" drive)
- Minimize (hide) the browser and open the file from the location you just saved it in - it should open in Adobe Acrobat
- Fill out the form, save and print.
Important: Do not starting filling out the form until it has been saved!
If you are using a Chromebook: you must save it first and then open it with Adobe Acrobat - do NOT edit the form with the Chrome web browser.
Here are two additional resources to check out!!
New Scholarship for Latino Students:This scholarship is for graduating Latino high school seniors or currently enrolled college undergraduate or graduate students. The award is$2,500 per year for up to four years. Due Jan. 31!